General Physics Video Lectures
Watch Wake Forest University Department of Physics professors present lectures on most concepts typically covered in a two semester general physics course.
For the development of these resources, the Physics Department gratefully acknowledges the support of the Wake Forest University Information Technology Group and the Information Systems Department, including their STARs program.
- Units of Measure – Rick Matthews
- Dimensional Analysis – Jacque Fetrow
- Significant Figures – Jacque Fetrow
- Rectangular and Polar Coordinates – Jacque Fetrow
- Examples of Conversion Between Rectangular and Polar Coordinates – Jacque Fetrow. (Requires Real Player)
- Scalars and Vectors – Jacque Fetrow
- Vector Properties and Vector Algebra – Jacque Fetrow
- Find vector magnitude and direction from components – Allen Brown
- Example problem: Adding two vectors using components — Rick Matthews
- Vector Components and Unit Vectors – Jacque Fetrow
- Products of Vectors – Keith Bonin